Loading...
These solutions will help you select one of them
Thursday, July 4, 2013

Chester Bennington (Linkin Park)


  1 Chester Bennington (Linkin Park)
+66Easily the best, he should also be the best singer of our generation. He has done so much and everything he has done so far has been successful. I really enjoyed watching Linkin Park in concert, can't wait to see them again in the future. GO CHESTER, YOU ROCK.
+43He is awesome! NICE VOICE! From a soft voice to a sudden LOUD VOICE. In his song given up, his screams last for 18sec without even taking a rest! Chester bennington should be 1st instead!
+36Seriously, how is he not number one? In terms of sheer quality and range, Chester Bennington is absolutely amazing. Listen to his side project "Dead By Sunrise" if you doubt
2
Danny Worsnop (Asking Alexandria)
+7Danny Worsnop is definitely better then #1 + #2, I love Linkin Park and Avenged Sevenfold, but they don't scream, as M. Shadows screwed up his voice doing it wrong, and I actually don't think that Chester Bennington ever screamed in any of their songs, while in Asking Alexandria, Danny possesses the ability to both, High scream, Middle Scream and Low Scream, while also singing with an amazing voice. Thus I believe he should be #1...

+11Imma a real fan of as I lay dying, linkin park, lamb of god, and other bands here. I'm not really an awesome fan of asking alexandria but the screamer here is definitely the best

+7This guy is really really good at scream. He can do high both high pitch and low pitch scream, and both high pitch and low pitch scream. Listen to A Prophecy, Final Episode, Breathless, Not American Average, and you'll know what I mean.
3
Oli Sykes (BMTH)
+4Bring me the horizon is a band that I back in most all aspects when it comes to the screaming. Oli is probably though only screamer that I would be able to listen to on his own with no band backing him. I honestly don't understand how someone from linkin park is on this list or any other person from a band that isn't even a screaming band but I shall digress. Most do have extreamly good vocals so I can't bash them for that. I just think that oli goes above and beyond the call of duty by being able to sing like an angel and scream like a demon. Each noise brings me back want more like I haven't before

+3He's the best screamer in universe. He has unique voice. I didn't heard better screamer yet. Even his damaged voice is the best. Oli should be at first not Chester. And what Axl Rose doing here? Ok, I write this again : Oliver is THE BEST!

+2Oli Sykes has truly mastered the false chord technique. In my opinion he is the best screamer not for being especially brutal, but for being able to create harmonic screams matching to the music and having a great vocal range.
4
M Shadows (Avenged Sevenfold)
+17Matt Shadows Must Be The Number One, From Second Heartbeat, Nightmare, Scream, Afterlife, Almost Easy, Tonight The World Will Die, Save Me, So Far Away... Al Of The Song Is The Best!

+16I love the starting of Bat country
"he who makes a beast out of himself,
Gets rid of the pain, of being a man"

+6What is up with avenged sevenfold always being in second place m shadows should be number one not chester

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
TOP